1/28/2015

Details

Hiiii! So I think I've decided I'm going to try and update every other day, instead of everyday like I used to. Because school has to be above everything. Not that I always think school should be the only thing you do, because if school was the only thing I did, I think I would go crazy. I need a balance between school and my other activities such as working out or socializing. I love working out it just clears my mind and distresses me so I can focus on other things. For those of you wondering, I am a pre-med/microbiology major in my freshman year of college. And well, I'm loving it. I'm not saying it isn't hard because it's super hard. But here I can make my own balance between school and whatever else I want to do. And so far I think it's working out pretty well. And everyone is really nice (Except some of the food service people. Like I'll be nice to them and they're so crabby back. Although I honestly can't blame them, I would hate having their job.).

So here is an accessory from today. I got this necklace over winter break because I needed a short necklace with just something simple on it. I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it. I really like the way gold matches my skin tone and I rarely wear jewelry and when I do it's really simple. So basically, it's a WIN!!!



What do you think about school? Let me know! Have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment