2/03/2015

Life Update

Hello all! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I thought I would. But last weekend and this weekend were so insanely busy that I have barely even had time for homework! Phew! I have been running around like a crazy person because I am going through rush, which is the process of joining a sorority :). So fun, so fun! But I won't bore you with talk about that. It has been so great coming back to school. I have all my best friends right next door to me, and we have had so many fun nights just lounging around, talking, watching TV or a movie, and eating pizza (nom nom nom). How I have missed my girls nights! I'll have to get them in some pictures so you can see :). For now you're stuck with me haha. But tonight we're all making the journey to Kroger (it's a grocery store). Because I need healthy food. Yummmm!

Anyway here is today's outfit I threw on some jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan over it. I love the print on this cardigan. I just think it's so comfy-cute, ya know?




Have a wonderful day! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment