7/24/2015

50's Inspired Outift

Hey there! So today was amazing because I got out of chemistry lab 2 hours early! This is almost unheard of as I'm usually there until 15 minutes after the class is supposed to end :/. Welcome to chemistry people haha. Today is super gorgeous outside! It actually makes me want to go in to work. Crazy, I know. But for as busy as this summer has been with work and school, I've been really happy with how things have turned out (sorry about that jump in topic, but school, work, and summer got me thinking about this). I have good friends that I have had so many laughs with. I have worked my butt off in chemistry, at my job, and on this blog. I really cannot wait to continue my posts once I get to college. I think I have grown a lot in the past few months. I'm no longer self conscious of taking pictures of myself in front of people haha. I mean I know it's weird, but it's something I really enjoy. I can document what I looked like that day, along with what I did...and then maybe someone will like to read about it when I post it haha. I really haven't got a clue why any of you read my blog because I swear I'm not that cool guys haha. But I'm glad you enjoy what I put up here, because I enjoy blogging. So a big thank you to you all :).

And now for the outfit (because that's probably why you are all here haha). The top is a few years old from Nordstrom. I used to pair it with the bright blue pants, and it was super cute on a younger girl. I'm not so sure I could pull that off now haha. The shorts are Vintage Levi's from Etsy. Super cute and super easy. Although, they are sort of big on me. I really should see if I can get them taken in... The headband is from FreePeople (it's also a few years old). And finally the shoes are my mom's from Keds. These shoes are seriously so old. I swear my mom has probably had these since the 90s haha (or early 2000s at the least).




Also, I am so sorry these pictures have terrible focus. I really hate putting up bad pictures, but I couldn't not show you this outfit. I hope you can get the gist of it anyway. Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment