1/12/2015

Books, Dancing, and Outfit

Good morning readers! Yesterday was a pretty lazy sunday although I did go to the gym and work out. But I started a new book. And when I start a book, I read all day long. I'm such  a total bookworm haha. It also snowed some more last night so it looks beautiful out! Maybe I'll just take some scenic picture for you. Would you like that? But in order to take outfit pictures in the pretty snow I'd definitely have to make snow boots a fashion statement haha. Because snow ruins shoes like you wouldn't believe :'(. Today I'm stuck at home because my sister is back to school and my mom is back to work. And I don't have my own car. So the entertainment for myself could get a little interesting haha. What do you do when you're bored and home alone? I usually end up throwing a dance party with myself, music blasted, and break out my most stunning moves haha (more like my worst moves haha). And maybe I'll cook something... Hmm time to get creative.



Here's an outfit from the other day when I felt the need to be warm haha. I love this jacket by the way. It goes with everything and it's just so cute! And these jeans are definitely my favorite pair. I just love rips!


Hope you have a lovely day! Don't forget to leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment