1/08/2015

Cozy Night

I thought to share with you some pictures from the cozy night I'm having. It was freezing out today so that means it's doubly freezing out tonight. So I'm snuggled in bed with an electric blanket (I honestly don't even know how I survived without one because I just got it for Christmas and I use it every night), a nice cup of tea, and my iPhone. So cozy :).



Tonight my family and I had sushi for dinner. Mmmm. It is definitely one of my favorites. Then I sat and relaxed with a magazine. Oh! I also got some new boots today I cannot wait to show you! I have been dying for a pair of these boots for a long time. Then I spent the rest of the night just chatting with my mom. She is definitely one of my best friends, but she's also still the boss, ya know? Haha, anyway have a good night my lovely readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment