1/08/2015

Pretty Crepes

Hello readers! Today it is so cold outside that most schools around me have been closed due to the weather. I stepped outside to bring a friend lunch today, and I almost froze! It makes me want to stay inside and snuggle with a cozy blanket and a warm cup of tea :). There is no better fix for a cold day than that in my opinion. Today I woke up a bit earlier and decided to surprise Alyssa with some crepes for breakfast. I have never made them before and only tasted them once, but I found a recipe online and I think they turned out wonderful! Just check out how gorgeous they are (and super yummy too)! I never understood the crepe obsession until today haha. They were just sooo good!



The crepes themselves were really easy to make and only took a few ingredients. Flour, milk, vanilla, salt, sugar, melted butter, and a little water. The filling was also super easy. I melted some butter and brown sugar in a pan and then cut up two bananas and let it sit, shaking the pan occasionally to make sure nothing burned. And the cream filling was made with sour cream and powdered sugar. Which was a really weird combination but I promise you it tasted amazing with the banana filling! Then just top with some more powdered sugar and voila! Crepes!


Do any of you have other filling ideas for crepes? Let me know because these will become a breakfast love I'm sure. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment