1/07/2015

Oversized Shirt

Good morning readers! Last night's dinner turned out to be soo good! I was so happy I didn't mess anything up haha. I made chicken tacos with a corn salsa, and then we added some lettuce and sour cream to them as well. The chicken was super easy. I cut three boneless skinless chicken breasts into little bite-size cubes. I browned some onions in a little olive oil and then threw the chicken in with the taco mix and a little more than 1/4 cup of water. The salsa was easy in terms of not cooking anything, but cutting up everything did take some time. I threw in a can of corn (drained), 1/2 a chopped red pepper, most of a chopped Serrano pepper, one chopped slice of onion, chopped cilantro to taste, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 1 tsp honey, and a splash of salt and pepper. I would definitely recommend this salsa it's delicious! I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures last night, but everyone was so hungry I couldn't make them wait haha.

Here is an outfit from a few days ago. This is actually my pajama shirt and I was too lazy to take it off haha. But I thought it turned out pretty cute so I decided to snap some pictures in it :). I hope you have a great hump day! Haha




No comments:

Post a Comment