1/06/2015

New Bathing Suit!

Good morning readers! So today I wanted to take some pictures outside because I saw it had snowed last night! I love how pretty the snow makes winter look. But when I looked at the weather it was a balmy 13 degrees F. And then the sun went behind the clouds which only means it was going to get colder :(. So I decided I'd stay nice and warm inside. Maybe tomorrow will be a little warmer, and I'll be able to get some pictures taken. So today I'm just going to clean some and I'm in charge of making dinner tonight haha. I think I'm going to make chicken tacos with a corn salsa. It sounds yummy in my head. We'll see how it turns out haha.


So I didn't ask for much for Christmas this year, and I got money instead. So I decided to splurge and spend some of that money on a Triangl baying suit. I have been drooling over these suits for about a year now. And I must say they did not disappoint! I originally wanted the Chloe suit in Arizona Sunset, but once the new ones came out I fell in love with the Bambi suit in Candy Sunset. And it is sooo fiiiinnneee!! I got an extra small in both the top and the bottom, and it fits perfectly! I was a little worried about the fit because neoprene doesn't stretch, but no need to worry. For those of you considering buying one of these super fine suits, just be honest with yourself about what size you are and you should have no problem. I cannot wait to wear this suit! Hopefully on a spring break trip ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment