1/21/2015

Snow!

Good morning! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was visited by my friend Julia! It was such a great surprise. I haven't seen her since New Years, and she just happened to be free and in the area so she came over! We caught up on all the things that have been going on the past few months and had a bunch of laughs about nothing in particular. Those are the best conversations in my opinion. The ones where you just laugh so much about nothing important. And of course we discussed deep thoughts like in the movie The Matrix haha. If you haven't seen it, I completely suggest it! It will not only have you on the edge of your seat, but you will begin questioning your version of reality. I love those kind of movies. They just make you think a little :).

This morning I woke up after almost 12 hours of sleep (can you believe it?!) super refreshed and ready to take on the day. But I was also delighted to find my world covered in the prettiest blanket of snow! The kind where it just sits on top of the tree branches making them look straight out of a movie. It was beautiful :). And here are some lovely scenic pictures from my windows so I could stay in the comfort of my warm house haha.


Here is my back yard.


Here is my front yard.


And here's some plants by the entrance to my house. Have a lovely day!
P. S. Let me know if you want to see a video haul of what I got shopping instead of pictures because I think that'd be something cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment