1/18/2015

Last Night's Dinner

Heeyyy!!! Oh my gosh today has been super busy! I'm so happy my weekend has been full of fun things to do. Especially after this week which was pretty boring, I'm not going to lie. Here is my outfit from last night. My friend and I passed this awesome doorway with graffiti and old posters plastered to it. So I took a picture of just the plain doorway so you could all see it's coolness haha. And then I had to have a picture in from tot it so there ya go! I unfortunately had to cut off my eyes because well, flash doesn't always make them look great. They were all creepy and green and glowy, and I just could not fix them :(. But nonetheless you get a little look of me out and about :)



Today I had a photoshoot with my mom's friend, who is a very talented photographer. I cannot wait to show you the final shots! Ahhh!!! It's just so exciting!! But if you want to check out some of his other work you can find him by googling his name, Michael Wypasek. Oh and tonight I'm going to see American Sniper with a friend! I heard good reviews about this movie so I'm super excited to see it.

Have a lovely day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment