1/17/2015

Turtle Neck Sweater

Good evening readers! Sorry for the late update, but today was super busy! This morning was filled with cleaning and working out. And then I went shopping, again haha. And now I'm getting ready for a nice dinner with a friend! We are trying out a new restaurant which should be super fun! And hopefully I'll have room for dessert at my favorite cupcake shop. Oh my gosh their cupcakes are to die for! The shop is called A Cookie and A Cupcake. And I'll let you know how the evening went and hopefully get some mobile pics with my phone to show you. And now I'm about to run out the door! Hugs <3

Here's my outfit from my friends birthday party last night. This is actually one of the new things I got! So I hope you enjoy. Because I love it, even though I normally hate turtle necks. But this one's a bit looser around the neck.





P. S. I hate my hair in a pont tail haha

No comments:

Post a Comment