1/16/2015

Busy Day

Hello and good morning!! Today I have so much planned. I can't decide if I'm going to work out this morning or not. But I probably should since I won't really have time later today. This afternoon I am going to this place called Crocker Park with Alyssa and my grandma. It's like one of those malls where you walk around outside because all the store entrances are outside. We are going to lunch at a restaurant there and hopefully will do some shopping! I also went shopping yesterday with my mom and Alyssa. I'll show you al what I got in a few days because I'll be doing more shopping this weekend. And then I can just show you all in one post. Tonight I am going out for a friend's birthday party! Oh I'm so excited! I love birthdays!

Anyway, here is an outfit from Sunday. Hope you enjoy!





Hugs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment