1/14/2015

These Boots Though!!

Good morning lovelies! Today I woke up and the sun was shining. And I could just tell it was going to be a great day :). Do you ever get that feeling? There is nothing in particular on the agenda today. Except for the food I plan to make myself haha. I'm making eggs sunny-side up with toast, and then my mom is planning salmon with cooked spinach and mushrooms for dinner. Yummy yummy yummy :). But I put together this outfit yesterday after these boots came in and I must say, these boots are awesome! They are the L. L. Bean Boots lined with fur. They are super comfortable and rubber on the bottom which is totally amazing for all this snow we have now (I love snow because it's so pretty and I hate because it means cold weather). And the white color just makes them so fresh! So in short...I'm obsessed with them haha.






Oh my gosh the sun was so bright it was sooo hard not to squint!



Have a wonderful day readers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment