4/02/2015

Green Jacket

Hello lovlies! I'm just sitting here munching on some blackberries and blogging. Mmmm they are so yummy! I am one of those people who loves fruit. It just has the perfect combination of sour and sweet, don't you think? But anyway, one of the things I am obsessed with this spring is jackets! For one, they are so easy to throw on and change a completely basic T-shirt and jeans into a cute outfit. And they are perfect for spring weather when it's a little chilly out (because thank god I don't need to wear my huge white parka anymore since the temperatures are no longer in the teens WOOO! Happy Jess!). This olive green jacket is from Express, and I definitely love it. It's casual, basic, but super cute because it has a little edge since it is an olive green with a bit of a cargo feel with the pockets. Maybe that last sentence makes no sense...haha, but the jacket is a great balance between basic and fun. I also decided to try and get a little more creative with my poses in these photos for you guys. So let me know what you think! Oh! And sorry if my hair is all over the place. It was super windy when I took these.


Yeah my face looks kind of weird in this photo but I like the overall angle of my body. Improvements to come! Haha.





I also have some discount codes coming for you in future! This is so exciting! So stay tuned for more, and I hope you have a wonderful spring day! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment