4/03/2015

To Die For Swimwear

Hello loves! I have some exciting news to share with you today! I have teamed up with To Die For Swimwear to give you a code for free shipping (yes this includes international shipping as well)! I was so excited when they contacted me because I have been loving these bikinis since last summer when I first saw them. My favorite is 'Hips Don't Lie' in hot pink. But this year they also have a new neoprene collection that is super pretty as well! And as if the great bikinis weren't reason enough to get one, To Die For Swimwear also donates a percentage of their proceeds to organizations that help girls with eating disorders. Which is totally amazing because so many girls (and guys) are affected by eating disorders. So make sure to check out their super nice collections at http://www.todiefor.com and use the code JESSSI at checkout to get your free shipping!


Here is my personal favorite! 'Hips Don't Lie" in hot pink from their signature lace collection :)


Here is one of the bikinis from their new neoprene collection. I think the mint color is so pretty, especially with a tan! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment