4/09/2015

Spring, Summer, Travel

Hey readers! It's finally spring! I not longer need a jacket to walk two steps outside my dorm so I don't freeze my butt off. So that's been amazing. It has been raining like crazy though. I seriously feel like I'm living in England right now haha. The grass is crazy green from all the rain and, it's just so beautiful to see something other than white. I always feel like spring is such a time of renewal and change in nature and myself. It's such an out with the old, in with the new time. I've been eating healthier, drinking more water (which let me tell you it actually helps a lot), working out, and thinking about what I want in my future. I have also been thinking about traveling a lot lately. There are so many places and cultures I want to visit and experience. I want to visit the beautiful beaches of Greece, the mountains of Norway, the heat of Spain, the chilled vibes in Australia. There are just so many great places in the world! And I've also been thinking of where I want to live when I'm done with school. There are just so many possibilities and great places to live. But I know I want to live somewhere warm because I'm a summer girl through and through. California anyone?!?! I have a few years to figure it all out, but it's nice to think about for now :)

So let me know where you want to travel!


How excited I am for summer (and my tan) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment