4/15/2015

Goodmorning!

Hello! Yesterday I decided to skip my workout in the morning (I did go later in the day. I couldn't completely skip it) and sleep an extra hour. It was amazing! I was so well rested and refreshed. Which was much needed after a crazy weekend with good friends :). I didn't have to rush to get dressed and put on makeup. Which is amazing let me tell you. I'm always rushing in the morning because I have no idea what to wear. I'm just so indecisive. Do any of you have this problem haha? It never fails to stress me out in the morning. Since I was ready so early, I thought it would be nice to read a magazine with my yogurt and get some coffee, because well coffee is amazing people. I definitely don't drink it everyday because it is a drug and all, but it's just one of those things that when you have you know it's going to be a good day. So I settled myself at a hightop table in the library with my coffee, Chobani greek yogurt, and Vogue. It was a very relaxing morning if I do say so myself.

Oh! And I do have an announcement to make. For English we are doing a project that will involve us making some sort of mass communication media, like a website. I thought it would be a fun thing to post here on the blog, because being a blogger, I just had to do something involving my favorite form of communication haha. I think I want to do something about body image pressures involving fashion bloggers today. Let me know what you think about this in a comment! (Seriously though if you guys don't want to read my English project I definitely won't post it here. Just thought it would be a different kind of post than I normally do.)


My favorite breakfast! So yummy! Just hearts in eyes :)


Coffee=love. And the flowers in the background are pretty haha.


My beautiful view yesterday! And they smell amazing! It's like walking into a bouquet every time I step outside my dorm.




No comments:

Post a Comment