4/17/2015

Tanning

Heyyy! Today has been really good and really bad. I'll start off with the good because it's my favorite thing ever! It is sooo warm and sunny today! It honestly feels like summer outside, and I could not be more excited. I loooove summer (in case I haven't mentioned it enough already haha). The sky is so blue and the sun is so warm, so clearly it's going to be a good day. And the best part is that I got to lay out in a bikini. Warm sun on the skin, cute bikini on, with a soft, cool breeze blowing...there is nothing better in my opinion. Although you can sort of see in one of the pictures that my back got a little burnt. I didn't have any sunscreen, and I usually always wear sunscreen. So I will probably suffer the consequences. I just hope it's not too bad. Now for the bad. I managed to get a 64% on my biology exam, which equates to a D here. Which really put a damper on my day. I am a person who takes my grades super seriously, and when I don't get a good grade it just completely reverses my mood. Unfortunately all I can do now is pick myself up and do really well on the final to hopefully balance out that bad grade. What do you do when you get a bad grade?

Here are some pictures through my mobile phone from today.




You can kinda see my burnt back :'(. I hope it won't hurt too bad. Have a great day! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment