4/24/2015

Summer Wishlist

Hello! Summer is almost here, and I have a few things on my wish list before this wonderful season begins. This first are these super nice strappy heels that tie in the front from justfab.com. Unfortunately, when I went to purchase them they were sold out in the tan and only had red :(. Hopefully they will restock these soon so I can purchase them, because I have been drooling over strappy heeled sandals for forever.


The second item on my wish list are these amazing shorts from Runwaydreamz.com. They are the Dangers shorts in the lightest wash, and I am obsessed with them. Honestly, I have wanted these shorts since last summer, but they are just so expensive :'(. Maybe one day...


The last item on my wish list is this amazingly cute romper from IvyRevel.com. Ivy Revel is designed by my second favorite blogger, Kenza Zouiten. All her clothes are super sleek and simple, yet highly fashionable. I think I fall in love with almost everything on the website. This romper comes in white and pink. And I just can't seem to make up my mind on which color I like better. The white is super pretty and would look amazing with a tan, but the pink is super fun and flirty. Ugh decisions haha.

Have a lovely day readers! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment