11/14/2015

240th Navy and Marine Corps Birthday Ball

Good morning everyone! It's been awhile since I have been able to say good morning in a post haha. As promised, here are the photos from the Birthday Ball last night. Most of them are of my boyfriend, Ryan, and I. Just a warning now haha. I didn't want to put a bunch of pictures of people I don't know that well in case they're uncomfortable with being on the blog. But last night was a very fun night! Our dinner table was Ryan, his three best friends, and their dates. We had a bunch of laughing with the normal shenanigans and making fun of each other. The food was actually really good for a school catering. I was impressed haha. Although before dinner, the military men and women do a ceremony that involves cutting the cake, a sword...line (they had four individuals on each side of the isle and they held the swords pointed at an angle towards the ground), and the guest of honor and the Company Officer making a speech. It took a little while, but it was a cool ceremony. Very regulated, like all military things. After dinner, we had dancing with music. And I must say, the level of awkward white guy dancing was at an ultimate high haha. None of the guys could dance very well, but the laughs that ensued were good one :). It was definitely a very fun night.




These two pictures are definitely my favorite haha. I love stealing his hat.





Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment