11/13/2015

Lululemon Jacket

Hello readers!! Today is going to be super fun and exciting! I am going to the Navy and Marine Corps 240th Birthday Ball. I get to wear a formal dress, and oh my gosh it's soo pretty! It was my prom dress my senior year of high school, and it was also one of my mom's formal dresses for an event she had a few years ago. Although I know it sounds old and kind of gross, I promise it is a gorgeous timeless dress. And I will show it to you tomorrow or Sunday :). And so the beautification process will begin shortly after I write this post haha.

This was my outfit today. Super comfy and super cute. I love going to class in my workout gear because it can be a little stylish, but so so so comfortable. Besides, I don't have anyone to impress when I go to class besides myself, so why dress up when I don't feel like it?? That is basically my rationale every morning haha. This jacket is new and from Lululemon. A store I absolutely love, except for the fact that their pricing is so high :'(. But every once in awhile I will splurge on something I really want. Anyways, I love this jacket :). It's super easy to throw on and just go out the door. My pants are just basic black leggings. I have my white baseball hat that just goes with everything (another item I love haha). I've also just tried the messy bun with the baseball hat, and I am a huge fan! I think it looks way better than a pony tail with my really long hair in a baseball hat. Sometimes I think my pony tail just looks sort of stringy?? I don't know, maybe I'm just picky haha. So thank you Alex Centomo for posting an Instagram picture with this look! And then my old Nike's. I have worn these tennis shoes so much they already have a hole in them, and I only got them last Christmas :/. I guess that's when you know you love a shoe haha. But I seriously wear these everywhere! I wear them to workout almost every day, plus around campus when I don't feel like looking super put together. So I guess that would explain why the hole is there haha.






Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment