11/30/2015

Yummy Breakfast or Lunch

Hello! Here was one of the pieces of my lunch yesterday. I made toast, smashed up some avocado, cut up some little cherry tomatoes, and seasoned with salt and pepper. It was actually really good! I'd seen other bloggers make this before, but I always thought it would taste plain. I can happily say I was proven wrong, and it was delicious :). It probably would have tasted better if the avocado had been more ripe, but living in Ohio in the middle of winter tends to give you some less than perfect fruits and vegetables. Still, I would definitely recommend this for a quick and easy lunch or breakfast!

Today is going to be focused on writing my lab report for organic chemistry. Honestly, the only thing giving me motivation is that it's the last lab report of the semester haha. The end is so close, but there is so much work that needs to be done before I can relax. So send some motivation my way because I'm going to need it haha. I hope you all are having a good end of the semester too, if you're in school :).




Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment