11/29/2015

Patterned Wrap

Hello! I know it has been a really long time since I've blogged, but I just needed a week off. I was stuck in an inspiration rut and just couldn't seem to get out of it. After almost a week off, I'm ready to get back in the swing of blogging. I now have some new clothes to photograph, and some new background ideas. Plus the leaves have completely fallen from the trees, and snow will soon start to cover the ground. And I also only have two weeks left of school, which means I'll have six weeks to spend time working on the blog! So get excited because there are new things coming up. My new room should be finished over break, and I cannot wait to show you the results! Also, there are always a lot of fun parties around the holidays :). Oh my gosh, I am soo ready for a break from school! So many fun things happen during break haha. The work load has been a bit much lately too. Finals will definitely be a rough week, so in advance I'm sorry if there won't be a lot of time to put effort into the blog. But exciting things are coming up after finals :).

Also, it's so weird to think I've been blogging for almost a whole year... How time flies!! Would you be interested in seeing my year in pictures? I know other bloggers do that and I really like those posts. So let me know :).


Can you spot the doggie in the corner? Haha the struggles of taking pictures in a house with four dogs.







Wrap and boots from Francesca's Collection, leggings from Lululemon, and long sleeve tee from PacSun.




No comments:

Post a Comment