11/23/2015

Tunic Dress

Hey there! I know I didn't post at all this weekend :(. Saturday I was busy with friends all day, and I had such a fun time! We went Uptown (it's what we call the town center in Oxford) during the day. Then I went on a double date with my boyfriend, Ryan, one of Ryan's best friends, and his girlfriend. We went to this really good Italian restaurant called Paesano's. Mmm I have missed some good pasta! Then we went to the Miami hockey game and ice skating after. I managed to do a graceful face plant and end up with some lovely bruises on my knees haha. Nice one Jess. And Sunday was a day for catching up on homework. So that part of the day was really boring for a few hours. Then we had a really funny sisterhood event with my sorority. We had mini competitions between 5 teams. And just to give you a taste of some of the events, there was a burping contest, who had the longest thumb, a dancing contest, and the tie breaker was a sing-a-long haha. The sing-a-long was probably the funniest one. We did Love is an Open Door from Frozen, and the other team did My Heart Will Go On from the Titanic. I made a total fool out of myself, but we all laughed and had so much fun haha. It was actually a pretty good weekend off from the blog :). Tomorrow I get to go home for Thanksgiving break! Ahhh!!! I'm soo excited! I get to see my dogs, my family, eat good food, and go shopping. And also, I don't have to go to any classes! Wooo so much exciting things!






Tunic dress from Urban Outfitters, hat from Urban Outfitters, boots from Francesca's Collection, and bracelets from Alex and Ani

Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment