11/20/2015

Comfy, Casual, and Cute Outfit

Hello everyone! Today has been super nice and sunny :). And I got to take advantage of the weather for some quick pictures! Also, I didn't even have to use my tripod because I manage to convince my boyfriend to take the pictures for me since we were both super bored haha. I am so ready for a break from school and homework. It just really drains me and does not contribute to my creativity. Although today I've been browsing some of the stores online in preparation for my Christmas/birthday list (yes I'm born on Christmas), and I really cannot wait to update my wardrobe! All of my fall and winter cloths are from last year :/. I know that sounds really materialistic, but I love shopping. And it has been way too long haha.

Here is today's outfit. It's comfy, casual, and cute so perfect for class or walking around Uptown Oxford. I love it when clothes are cute and comfy. It really makes getting ready in morning soo much better, especially on those days when you would rather stay in your PJs haha.









Sunglasses from RayBan, vest from Ann Taylor (old), flannel from Abercrombie & Fitch (old), leggings from Lululemon, and boots from Francesca'sCollection.

No comments:

Post a Comment