12/28/2014

Blanket Scarf

Oh my gosh readers today I went to return a pair of pants and so of course I had to shop around a bit more. And I came across this top and scarf at Francesca's. I just think they are so perfect. I have been looking for an oversized scarf for the past month that wasn't too big on me, and I finally found it. And just look at the color! It's so beautiful! I just love maroon. And I thought this shirt was so cute! I have been obsessed with sweaters lately so most of my wardrobe is sweaters now. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy any more sweaters until I also purchased some shirts and this one was just super cute and comfy too. I can tell I'm going to love it. And guess what...I'm wearing my black high waisted jeans again haha. So much love for them.




I'm sorry the images aren't the best but I'm having to make do with mobile images because the battery charger for my camera broke and I have no way to take pictures with it :'(. It's really making me sad. But tonight a friend is bringing over Guardians of the Galaxy because I haven't seen it yet, and I'm a huge super hero movies fan haha. I love Marvel films! Definitely not the typical chick flick kind of girl. Let me know if you have seen it and what you think in a comment! Have a great day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment