12/29/2014

This Morning

Hey guys! So this morning I did a really long workout. I ran for a half hour, did abs, arms, and some yoga. I sweat so much! It was gross but nice ya know? I just feel like I sweat out all the toxins and now I feel so fresh :). Well today is a bunch of maybes as to what I was going to do. Although I definitely need to see if I can find a new charger for my camera batteries. So that NEEDS to get done. And then hopefully I can show you some of the new stuff I got sometime within the next few days :). Here are some pictures from my workout and my new tennis shoes. I'm not much of a pink person, but I loved the orange that it's paired with. They're just so cute!


My body isn't perfect but I'm working on it. And nobody's perfect to begin with :). So there's some body confidence for the day haha. (What is up the picky in the air? haha. I must be practicing my ladylike skills ;) )




No comments:

Post a Comment