12/30/2014

Leather Jacket

Good almost afternoon readers! Last night I saw Mockingjay for the first time. I know, I know it has taken me forever. And I must say it was really good! It was the first time I had been in a movie theater in a long time, and it was nice to see a film in one again. I just think it makes the movie more special. And then my friend and I spent an hour and a half talking to each other after until a little after 1 in the morning! It was so nice :). And oh my gosh I just glanced out my window to find that it's snowing! This is the first snowfall in forever! Wow I am so excited! I mean I hate the cold, but I love the way snow makes the dead winter ground look much prettier.

Here I was playing around with some outfits for this new pair of jeans I got. I wasn't going to reveal these pants until I got my camera fixed so I could show you a haul, but I have run out of images since the charger is broken. So here is an outfit I cannot wait to wear out to a party! I think it is so classic, yet modern at the same time. I love love love this jacket. It goes with everything, and it's warm (always a plus haha). I hope you all have a great day! Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment