12/31/2014

Happy New Years Eve! (And some thoughts on life)

Hey readers! Happy almost New Years! This is such an exciting time of year! A time to start over, metaphorically, and come in with the new and out with the old. I was never one much for New Year's resolutions. I just try in general to be a better person inside and out. Whether that's working out every day, eating more fruits and veggies, making sure people are comfortable and included when I'm hanging out with them, a simple smile, or trying to be more in the moment. For me this year, I definitely want to be more in the moment. I need to put my phone down, stop thinking about whatever else is on my mind, and enjoy the company I'm in. Because really life is about our relationships with people. Wether it's your friends, family, boyfriend, or girlfriend, all those people in your life make the days memorable. Some of the most memorable moments I've had in 2014 were because I was having a fantastic time with my friends or family. And I want so many more of those moments in 2015! I cannot wait to get started! Because really my New Year's Resolution is all about having fun and making memories (also to get better at photographing those memories haha). So let me know what your New Year's Resolution is! Or if you don't believe in them let me know too!

Here are two picture of Alyssa and I heading out to shop and lunch with my mom. (We got Robeks nom nom nom). Oh! And I was so annoyed with these jeans I just got them for Christmas and they're acid wash and totally cool, but they stretched out so much they fall down :/ And I only tried them on once to take some pictures in...like WTF?



And I slo have no idea what to wear tonight...Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment