12/24/2014

Christmas Eve Party Dress

Merry Almost Christmas guys!!! Oh my gosh I love Christmas soo much! It's such happy holiday (and my birthday! :D). Tonight all my relatives are getting together at my Aunt's house for dinner and some presents. I cannot wait to see my cousins, who I only see once or twice a year. I love being in a house full of good people and good food. Parties are my favorite. They are so much fun and so festive and there's an all round good happy feeling. Does anyone else get what I'm saying? Haha because sometimes I wonder if I'm just weird. But here is the dress I am wearing tonight for the party. I am in love with it. For one it actually makes me look like my age haha. I have such a baby face so everyone always thinks I am younger than I am :(. Supposedly it's a good thing when I'm old though haha. I hope you all have a wonderful and happy holiday with plenty of family, friends, and good food. Love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment