12/23/2014

What I Got

Hellooo! Aww my neighbors across the street just got a new golden retriever puppy, and it is the cutest thing ever! They are outside playing with it now, and I'm just creeping on the cuteness from my room. Sorry for that little tangent, but I just couldn't resist telling you about it haha. Now back on topic. So here are some pictures of what I got yesterday when I was Christmas shopping because of course I couldn't resist getting a few things for myself...


Here are the black jeans I got. I have been looking everywhere for a pair of black high waisted jeans and I finally found them! It was so hard to find a pair of jeans and not jeggings, so I jumped on that right away. I'm sure they will be in many upcoming outfit pictures ;).


 The bottle is St. Tropez tanning spray. I decided to test this out because I've been feeling pretty pale lately, and I definitely look so much better with a tan. But I'm so scared of going to a tanning booth because I really don't want to harm my skin. I want to keep it young and healthy. So I'm trying this self tanner instead. I placed it on my stomach this morning to see how it would turn out. So if it does turn out orange no one will have to see it but me :)


And finally the bag is from Lush. It's this store where they hand make bath and beauty products. I thought to treat myself with some bath bombs. They make your bath smell amazing, and they look soo pretty too! They also have ingredients that are great for your skin! (P. S. Sorry if my hands look dry haha)




No comments:

Post a Comment