12/22/2014

Winter Things

Hey there! Today I woke up and put on a face mask in order to cleanse my skin. I always feel so refreshed after one, like all the gunk has been cleaned out of my skin. After that I got dressed to go shopping with my sister. We needed to do some last minute Christmas shopping for our parents because neither of us have been off on the same day until today of course. So to the mall it was! Although we beat most of the shoppers really because we went around 12. So that was great. The less crowded the better. Here's the outfit I threw together today. I love this sweater. Its so warm and comfortable yet so modern at the same time. I love it (if I didn't say so before haha). It's from Francesca's in case you wanted to know. And then my riding boots are another one of my favorites. I think they're so stylish!





I got to play with a new lens today and I LOVE the way it takes images with the background. Too bad I have to give it back to my mom in a few days :(. And it was sunny and warm (well...above freezing that is haha) so I could take pictures outside! All round great photo day :D

A friend of mine and I are going ice skating tonight! I hope it will be all wintery and cute, but I'll probably end up falling on my butt most of the time haha. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll be able to snag a few pictures on my phone...I hope you have a great evening readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment