12/21/2014

Happy Sunday!

Heeyyyy! Today has been pretty productive. I slept for twelve hours! And I woke up so refreshed. It was amazing. So great start to the day :). Then I got some outfits together for pictures and photographed a few. I'm taking a break from photographing right now so that I can edit some of the pictures I took. Some of the ones I took are below for some cozy inspiration for your Sunday. But today has really been about working so not much interesting has happened. Although I'm realizing my winter wardrobe needs some serious updating haha. My summer stuff is much more versatile. I wish I could just wear shorts all year round. Now that'd be amazing haha. But no I live in cold Ohio and even though it's below freezing, there's no snow to make it pretty :(. I really hope it will snow before Christmas. I love a white Christmas. It just makes everything so much more festive and cozy :). Anyway, I hope you have a great holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment