12/19/2014

Shopping

Heyyyy! Today I woke up and went to workout in my basement. I didn't really want to do anything too sweaty. So I did abs and some other exercises like squats and stuff. I went and got a shower in my newly clean bathroom :D. Yeah that's what I ended up doing yesterday. I went on a cleaning rampage and cleaned my bathroom and my room. And now everything is so nice and organized and good smelling. Do any of you love the smell of a freshly clean room? Because I certainly do. Oh and going off on a little tangent here, I finished Looking for Alaska yesterday and it is such a good book! Definitely recommend it to all of you! Anyway, back to my current day. I went and got ready so I could go shopping with my grandma. And I was soo excited to go shopping and I found almost nothing :/. I just had no idea what I wanted to get. Guys I'm so out of inspiration the past few days. I just don't know what to do.

But I'm going to a party tonight! So this'll be fun. All my old friends who I haven't seen in awhile will be there and, I'm just so excited to see them all. It will be so much fun! I'll try and take some pictures for you guys, but no promises. Sometimes I just forget :(.


Here's a picture from my cell phone of my outfit today. Sorry it's a mirror selfie and a dumb pose haha. But you get the gist. Totally in love with this sweater it is so cozy and soft. And the jeans are ripped on the knees even though you can't see. I love ripped jeans but I always stop myself from buying them because it's so cold wearing ripped jeans in the winter :'(

Hope you have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment