12/18/2014

What to do...

Hey guys!  So last night my sister and I got sushi for dinner, and it is probably my favorite thing to eat. Oh my gosh I ate sooo much of it! Talk about a food baby haha. But it was totally worth it. Nom nom nom. Then I went to see my friend I haven't seen in awhile. So that was cozy :). Today I have absolutely nothing going on and I have no idea what to do with myself. I really want to get up and do something but I just have no idea what. Maybe I'll just work out for a really long time in order to have something to do. That's when you know you're getting desperate haha. Maybe I'll see if my dad will let me take his car to go to the mall. I still need to get Christmas presents for him and my mom! Yikes! Totally left that until the last minute. But seriously your parents have everything. What are you supposed to get them? If any of you have any ideas let me know in a comment because I need help, clearly haha.

Well here's a picture of me in my glasses. Bringing the nerdiness to the max haha. But out of all the pictures I took yesterday none of them turned out good! The lighting was too dark in nearly all of them :/ and the others were blurry or my face looked dumb :(. It was just not a good picture day. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment