2/10/2015

Happy Tuesday!

Well today isn't quite a happy Tuesday, because I found out that I have the flu so I've been super duper tired. I slept for 12 hours last night! That's like unheard of for me haha. But it felt sooo good :). But other than being tired my day has been really pretty good. I've gotten my homework mostly done, I have an event with my sorority tonight :D (cannot wait! AlthoughI'm still trying to decide if I should go being sick and all. We'll see.), dinner with my three best friends at an Italian place (so yummy!), and I have a meet and greet session with a premedical fraternity on campus. So yes guys, I am a microbiology major with a premedical focus for those of you wondering. And I love it. It's hard, but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. And my new sorority is Phi Mu! Just like my mommy haha. I'm sorry you'll probably be seeing a lot of pictures with them up on the blog from now on.

Here are some pictures of my best friend Kelly and I before the last round of rush so we were both looking pretty.


Basically describes our relationship.



I actually look like I have arm muscle because my arm is squished on Kelly's shoulder woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment