2/13/2015

Happy (Almost) Valentine's Day!

Hello lovelies!! This week I have been super busy, and super sick on top of it. I have been just exhausted all the time plus sniffling and coughing...basically I'm a hot mess haha. This week with homework and all these fun events to get the new members of my sorority to know each other and the upperclassmen, I've barely had time to keep up with myself!

But today I received a surprise delivery from my boyfriend who goes to school 4 hours away from me :'(. But these lovely flowers came! It honestly made my day :) I don't know about you, but I love getting flowers. No chocolate for me :P (I don't like it) but give me flowers any day haha.




And I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to. I'm trying to get into some kind of rhythm with school and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment