2/18/2015

L. L. Bean Boots Review

Hey guys! These pictures are from a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to take pictures today because it is sooo cold outside even though it snowed and looks super pretty! (Also, my bean boots are slightly dirty because of all the muddy snow lining the sidewalks. So they aren't so pretty.) But these boots have been a must-have for me the past few days because of the cold and snow. They are rubber on the bottom, so they're waterproof. And leather on the top with fur lining the leather (and the rubber part is super insulated with thick cotton or wool material. They are seriously the most practical boots ever! [and I don't think they look too bad either ;)] They make walking to class so much easier because I don't have to worry about ruining the bottoms with snow and salt, like my Uggs, but they have all the warmth of my Uggs :). Which means a happy Jessica because I get so cold in the winter. Now if only they could make something this warm for my cheeks and nose and I would be set.



I was so excited to photograph these boots when they arrived, I forgot to take the tag off! Silly me haha.


By the way guys this is not a sponsorship post because lets face it, not enough people read my blog for me to get sponsorships haha. I just really love these boots. Have a wonderful day dear readers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment