2/20/2015

Snow Day

Hiiiii!!! Yesterday the impossible happened...I had a snow day!! My school never calls off for snow or cold. It was soo wonderful. I slept in until 10:45 which was very much needed. I'm finally almost done with this horrible infection I've had. Antibiotics are seriously the best things ever. Period. I went from feeling like a complete zombie to an actual human being in about 24 hours :D. So I didn't get out of bed until about 1. It was such a cozy day, just snuggled into my covers with my favorite pajama shirt, snuggle shorts, and no makeup. I love going without makeup on days where I just have to do nothing, like Sundays. Sundays are the best for no makeup, a long hot shower, and a mask. So I just pulled my laptop into my bed, caught up on some of the other blogs I follow, and did some  much needed online shopping. I can't decide if I'm going to keep a pair of shoes I ordered, because they were kind of expensive but wayy cute...and I needed a pair of like 3 inch heeled booties. They are just so cute and capable of going with everything. So I cannot wait to show you all that I got when it arrives! Here are some pictures I decided to take today since my roommate wasn't in the dorm and I had some free time. It's basically the same thing I wore yesterday just with some fun poses haha.



Working hard on the blog. Phone, headphones, and laptop are necessities.



Have a lovely day! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment