2/25/2015

Stressed but at least I'm cute right???

Hello wonderful readers! Today/this entire week has been super stressful. Luckily most of what I've had to do is done. I just had so many deadlines to meet by today. I had a biology exam today, which thankfully is over. Wish me some luck guys! :D And I have to participate in some hours of psychology research...definitely not my favorite. Let me know what you guys think of psychology! Is it useful? Or useless? Tell me! Haha just got curious about that. Now I just took a few photos with my camera to kind of de-stress myself. I don't know why but taking pictures sort of relaxes me. It's weird haha. So here's my comfy/cute outfit of the day. A pair (actually my favorite pair) of leggings from Lululemon. A little obsessed with that brand. Much love to the creators of Lululemon! Haha. And my comfy baggy tee from aerie along with a bralette from aerie as week. Lately I'm sort of obsessed with bralettes. They are super comfy (it's like wearing a sports bra) but they're super pretty! I'd show you, but I feel like that'd be a bit risqué haha. But maybe in the future we'll see.







No comments:

Post a Comment