3/05/2015

Is it Spring Yet???

Hello!!! I'm soo sorry I haven't uploaded anything in about a week. And I was doing so well for awhile :/ But I'm back now so you all can read. This week has just completely flew by, and I have no idea what I have done. Do any of you ever feel that way? It might be because it has been so cold and snowy out. The lack of sunshine really puts me in a bad mood. I need sunshine and warmth, and I'm the happiest person in the world. But cold and clouds, and I just don't feel like myself :( I meant to take pictures Monday, but I just had too much work to do. Which totally sucked because I'm not going to lie I looked pretty darn cute ;) And I hate to waste a good outfit and makeup. Especially these days, where my outfit inspiration is about zero. I'm soo ready for spring and summer and bight colors and no more sweaters, but it's just too cold out to ditch the sweaters just yet :'( Maybe in a few more weeks everything will be warming up and lift my mood. Although I have had a huge mood lifter this week! It's big/little week for my sorority!! And I know I said I would keep the sorority talk to a minimum, but I have been spoiled beyond belief this week, and it has been wonderful! Haha. So a HUGE shoutout to my big for everything from this week! If you don't know what big/little week is, in a sorority sophomores (bigs) get to take on a freshman (little) and be a mentor and a friend to them for the next few years of college. And big/little week is also where the bigs give their littles a bunch of presents every night along with some clues (that may or may not be true). Then on Friday, the littles finally get to know their big's name! And then they basically become BFFs and whatnot. And the rest is history haha.

So here are some pictures I took with my iPhone from today while I was watching a video for class (so studious I know, right?) But I needed to take advantage of my makeup that I did for a picture that needed to be taken for another organization. So enjoy!



So how are you all staying warm and positive during this long winter? Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment