3/20/2015

Hellloooo!!

Today has been such a good day, especially in comparison to earlier this week. I was so incredibly busy with school work, working out, and hanging out with friends. I mean, most of my time was definitely taken up with school work (thank you chemistry exam). But everything is done now and I get to relax. I just have one more class today and then I get to go home for spring break!! I really wish I was going somewhere warm with a beach, but you can't have everything haha. So I'll get to see my super fluffy and adorable dog, eat amazing home cooked meals (love you mom! I don't even know if she reads this haha), and see my family and friends from home :). This break is so needed I've been working my butt off in school and I really hope it pays off. Fingers crossed everyone!! But now I'm ready for some downtime (minus the fact that my professors still gave me homework like thanks guys).

Let me know what your plans are for spring break!





An outfit from earlier this week. I find the leather jacket to be perfect for the spring! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment