3/24/2015

Cleanse and Kayla Itsines BBG

Hello! So lately I've been on a health kick. College food was kind of kicking my butt. I mean I only gained about 3 pounds, but I just felt so unhealthy all the time. So I decided to switch around my habits and get back to how I used to eat. So I've been substituting fruit and vegetables in place of other foods that aren't as good for me in my diet. I have also been trying to drink more water, but sometimes I get so bored of the taste...or lack thereof haha. So I've found a great way to help add a little flavor to water is cleanse water! I've been putting half a lemon, some strawberries, and raspberries into a water bottle filled with water and letting it sit over night. All the flavors from the fruit end up in the water and it ends up tasting so yummy (and it looks pretty too haha)!!



 Another part of my health kick has been a new workout regime. I purchased the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide and let me tell you, I haven't been this sore since I played lacrosse. I have noticed a difference in my legs. I'm hoping the abs will come soon, but I'm only on week four so we'll see haha.  But something I've been doing to help with the soreness and staying limber is yoga! I absolutely love it! I feel so relaxed and refreshed and properly stretched afterwards. Plus I get to improve my flexibility which I've been wanting to do also.  And I just do some YouTube yoga videos and they work just as well as a yoga class and I get it all in the comfort and ease of my dorm :). So all round great benefits haha.




I'm so good at warrior one right guys? Haha. What do you do to stay healthy? Especially at college! Let me know in a comment! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment