3/26/2015

Relaxing with the Future

Hello! So here are some pictures from my much needed relaxing bath the other night. Just the hot water, a super yummy smelling bath bomb from lush, a candle, and Gossip Girl makes for a very happy Jess :). I love any form of de-stressing, whether it's yoga, a hot bath, a face mask, or just watching something on Netflix. Because let's face it, I'm always stressed. When people say pre-med is hard they mean it. Although it's not exactly hard in the academic sense. It's hard in the sense that you need to be super dedicated to giving so much of your time to studying and homework in order to do well. This semester I have definitely been giving a lot of my time to my studies, so I hope it pays off. Medical school is my dream and I just can't see myself doing anything else for the rest of my life.




So that was a fun little paragraph about my hopes in dreams. Not exactly where I intended that to go, but I think I'll leave it and maybe you will get to know me a bit better. I know I love it when my favorite bloggers share something a little more personal, so maybe you will like it too. And on that note, enjoy! Hugs <3 (as always haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment