3/28/2015

Love the Flow

Good Saturday morning everyone! Gosh I just love the weekends. There is so much time to do things; catch up on homework, hang out with friends, eat good food with my family...The list could go on and on. I'm in a very thankful mood today haha. Which is always a good thing. Sometimes it's good to step back and look at all the good things we have instead of focusing so much on the things we don't have. Oh! And the sun is shining today! I'm always grateful for that! You have no idea how much sun improves my mood (even when there's still snow on the ground). Yupp you heard me right, there is still snow here :/. But I'm trying to ignore it and pretend I'm on a beach by looking up at the perfectly blue sky :). Fake it 'til you make it, right? Haha.

Here's an outfit I am sort of obsessed with (and by sort of I mean I'm totally obsessed haha). I am absolutely in love with the maroon bralette from Free People!! Seriously I've worn it almost every day since I got it about two weeks ago. It's so much comfier than a normal bra haha. And this shirt from Urban Outfitters is also new. I think it's such a cute mix of shirt and dress. It's super flowey and pretty when you walk! Then, there are my favorite black skinny jeans that I have been obsessed with since I got them over Christmas break. Do you remember all that gushing I did? Haha you were probably all sick of how much I loved them. And of course basic black botties. How could one ever survive without them?





Check out my Instagram later for a fun edit! Hugs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment