5/07/2015

Braids

Hello! Today has been just gorgeous out! I wish I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather, but I'm inside studying for finals and finishing up some end of the year projects. I am so jealous of all you who are finished with school for the summer. I can't wait until the end of next week when I will be able to enjoy the gorgeous weather and the company of good friends all day. Seriously people, summer is my favorite season ever!!! Hearts in eyes for sure haha. One of the things I have been loving to do with my hair, especially because it's so hot out now, is a braid. I just think they look so pretty especially with long hair (since mine has finally grown out and they're super practical girls haha). It keeps my hair out of my face and neck which totally helps with the sweating (so gross I know, but it happens :P).

So on a side note, I just went to Kroger with two of my good friends Hanna and Ilaria to pick up some things and get sushi. I had never had Kroger sushi before and didn't really trust it because Kroger is a grocery store. But I was so hungry I ate it all on the way home, and it actually tasted really good. I was impressed. It was a much needed study break and girl time. I miss hanging out with my friends since I've been studying and doing work :(. Tomorrow night we're doing pizza night in my room which should be super fun!





Hugs loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment