5/28/2015

Second Day Hair Routine

Hiiii readers!! Today since I'm doing my second day hair thing, I thought I'd share it with you. It's super easy, no heat (huge bonus!), and I think it looks really pretty :) (I could be wrong though haha). I only wash my hair every other day because I want to keep healthy and long. My hair has finally reached the length I want, and I hope to keep it there and keep it healthy. When I first started washing every other day, my hair would be sooo greasy by the second day. It was terrible! And dry shampoo wasn't really big like it is now, so I had no help for it :(. Now dry shampoo is my savior! Even though my hair doesn't get as greasy as it used to because it's used to this, it still gets a little greasy. And when I need to look nice when going out in public or hanging out with some friends, I use my Bumble and Bumble tinted dry shampoo in the shade 'A Bit Blondish'. To be honest I wouldn't recommend using the tinted kind if you're even slightly blondish or have a much lighter brown color than I do. This tint actually comes out quite brown, but it matches my hair color and doesn't leave a white residue. Which I love because baby powder was terrible at that. I also find it lasts pretty long as well :).


I totally make the weirdiest faces when I'm doing my hair haha.


Secondly, I love braiding my hair at night, taking it out in the morning, and getting these really pretty waves. Beachy waves without heat and effort?! Count me in!! In order to keep these waves in place and give them a beachy texture, I use my Sea Salt spray from Lush. I seriously am obsessed with this product! I have tried other sea salt sprays, and none work as well as this one at keeping my hair wavy all day. It has some hair gel in it to help with this. And guys I definitely think it smells AMAZING! It's kinda strong when you first spray it, but after a few minutes it'll gets better. It seriously smells just like summer *hearts in eyes*. Because hello! Summer is my favorite!


More weird faces from me :/ Sorry guys haha.


Wooooo!!! Sea Salt Spray!!!!!!!!


I hope this is helpful to you all! Oh! And my lip color is Cream from Bite's Butter Cream Lipstick line. I'm totally obsessed with this too! It's such a pretty brown nude. Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment