5/26/2015

First Day of Class

Hey everyone! Today was my fist day of summer class. I need to take general chemistry 2 and the lab in order to stay on track with my major. So that's what I'm doing. Not my favorite way to spend my summer, but I still get a ton of time to spend outside in the amazing sun! Here's my outfit from today. My favorite comfy cardigan. This is seriously my favorite item in my closet. I'd be totally lost without it! It's super comfy and the right amount of cozy :). And then these super cute new shorts from Urban Outfitters and this basic black tank top. But I was totally freezing in class today! My shorts were definitely not appropriate for the high level of air conditioning in the building haha. Thankfully it was super warm and sunny outside, and I was able to take pictures :)




Me having a little fun with my camera and poses haha. So gangster haha.



Now my sister and I are just sitting and watching a marathon of Friends on Netflix. I never knew why so many people like this show, and now I do! I have never laughed so much at a TV show! Except Big Bang Theory. I'm a sucker for nerdy humor haha. Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment