5/23/2015

Vineyard Vines Bag

Hello!! So it has been pretty cold the past few days, and I just haven't wanted to take pictures outside because I really hate the cold. I seriously cannot wait until I can move south! But that's awhile away, so for now I'll just hide with my blanket. I know school is over for most of us, but this bag has been my favorite thing ever since I got it (shout out to my big! It's a sorority thing). It has been so useful for carrying around my laptop and notebooks for school during the past semester. Also, I'm going to start taking a summer class, so it will surely be used for that. I have also used it as a pool bag. There is plenty of space for a towel, sunscreen, a book, and some cute sunglasses. Not only is this bag super useful, it's super durable. It's made out of thick canvas, so it won't break easily. Which is a huge plus! Also, because it's canvas you can wash it! I know after a ton of use my bags definitely get dirty. So being able to wash this is amazing! And I don't have to worry about destroying it in the process :). Because trust me, I definitely want to keep this around as long as possible!



The bag is from Vineyard Vines if you wish to purchase one like it. And tomorrow I will be doing an exciting photo shoot! So hopefully I will be able to give you some behind the scenes pictures! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment