5/17/2015

Vintage Levi's

Good morning! Today I was super happy because the sun was shining when I woke up :). It has of course since then hidden back behind the storm clouds :(. The past few days have been kind of gross weather wise. It just seems we can't get enough rain (Although it does make the grass look pretty). But for reals, I want the sun back. The sun is my absolute favorite part of summer! It honestly just makes any day better for me haha. So to you who live in sunny climates all year round, look out! I'll be there in a few years haha.

I recently (sort of) purchased a pair of vintage Levi's shorts online, and I am basically obsessed. I have been wanting a pair since last summer. Although due to my lack of butt, they are a little baggy in that area :/. I can't decide if I should see about getting them altered or just leave it and rock the baggy look. What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment